Check In/Out times
Check in/out times
Check in: 2pm
Check out: 10am
About YHA Auckland International
YHA Auckland International is 3-star plus Gold Qualmark rated, staffed 24 hours and offers excellent amenities. Located just off Auckland’s Queen Street, this YHA combines the excitement of the city with safe and secure accommodation.
The hostel can cater to individual travellers, families and groups and offers a range of clean and comfortable rooms from different sized dorm rooms (male or female only available), to private twin, and double ensuite rooms.
YHA Auckland International has a large fully equipped kitchen and dining room as well as a spacious and relaxing lounge area with Sky TV and a pool table, making it a great place to relax after a day exploring the city. The hostel has luggage storage options for guests checking in or out, DVD's and board games for hire, a stereo and book exchange which make it a complete facility.
Limited reserved car parking is available - fantastic for the centre of Auckland!. Please contact the hostel to check availability and reserve a parking bay, the charge is $15 per day with a $30 refundable deposit.
Please note that there'll be some minor renovations occurring from Nov 20 - 30 2017. We’ll do our best to minimise any disturbances and we thank you for your patience while we improve the hostel.
Travel in Auckland and around New Zealand
YHA Auckland International has an onsite travel and accommodation booking service to help you book your activities and travel in Auckland and around the country. Our friendly and knowledgeable staff are on hand to give advice as to the best ways to make the most of your time and money in New Zealand. They can also book all your YHA accommodation in advance to help make your trip as relaxing as possible.
Here’s a small sample of some of the iconic Auckland sights and activities:
- The Auckland Harbour Bridge
- Aotea Square – visit the square for crafts markets, rallies and arts festivals.
- The Britomart Centre – is the main public transport hub
- Karangahape Road – also known as "K' Road", and is famous for its bars, clubs and shops
- Kelly Tarlton's Underwater World – aquarium and Antarctic centre
- New Zealand National Maritime Museum – features New Zealand maritime history
- Queen Street - main street of the city, from Karangahape Road down to the harbour.
- Sky Tower – the tallest free standing structure in the southern hemisphere which offers fantastic panoramic views of Auckland.
- The Viaduct – restaurants, bars and home to the Americas’ cup yacht
Qualmark & Reviews
"Just down the hill and even larger than its brother, this purpose-built YHA is thoroughly modern with excellent cooking facilities, spacious rooms, separate TV and quiet lounges, Internet access and a travel centre. They even have a few free parking spaces; book early." -The Rough Guide to New Zealand